• The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order goods may be sent in installments if certain items are out of stock.
• If the delivery address is outside the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which may be levied once the shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
• With Love shall do all within its power to deliver all orders by the date speciﬁed on the order conﬁrmation., or the date advised at the time the orders was made and accepted.
• Notwithstanding the above, With Love shall in no circumstances be responsible for any costs arising from delays to delivery dates beyond their control and delayed delivery shall not be a valid reason for customers to cancel their orders.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the contents of any consignment are in accordance with the packing list attached and, if no packing list is present, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact With Love immediately to ensure that all items comprising a consignment are present. Once signed for, no claims for failure to deliver may be levied against With Love.
• If a genuine fault with any item is established With Love will replace the item, or if a replacement is not available, issue a credit note. A credit note will also be issued in respect of the costs reasonably incurred by the customer in returning genuinely faulty items to With Love.
• Strict attention must be given to the care labels on the garments and failure to comply with the recommended care instructions will not constitute a valid reason for returns.
Cancelling an Order/ Returns Procedure:-
• If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items you no longer want by deleting them on the summary page before finally submitting your order.
• If you have submitted your order but now want to cancel all or a part of it you will need to follow our returns procedure. Please see below.
• Once we have heard from you that you wish to cancel the order and that you have followed our returns procedure as instructed , any sums debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re credited to that card or debit account within 30 days of the date of your order, provided that the goods returned are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you.
• You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to with love trading Ltd unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
• Goods may be returned to With love trading Ltd For any reason within 10 days of making the order and we will exchange or refund it, no questions asked.
• Please note this will not apply In respect of Sale items, here we will be happy to exchange or give credit notes for the same value to be used for other items within the with Love Collection, this will remain valid for 6 months.
• Returns should be put into the pre addressed returns plastic envelope and sent back to
Angel Fulfilment & Distribution
Par Moor Rd,
• You will be able to effect an exchange of goods within 10 days of your initial order.
• You will have to pay for the return postage yourself, however we will happily post you out a different style or size for free.