With Love is the trading name of With Love Trading Limited (Company no. 5794771)
Please note that when making an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you are uncertain as to or unhappy about any aspect of these terms and conditions , then you should contact our customer service department on telephone 0844-209-20-37, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or our head office on telephone 0844-209-20-37 where we shall be happy to assist with your enquiry or concern.
1.1 These conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by With Love to the customer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any which the customer may purport to apply under any purchase order, conﬁrmation of order or similar document.
1.2 No variation of these conditions shall be valid unless agreed in writing by With Love. No oral representations of any kind made before or after this contract may be relied upon by the customer.
Orders may be placed:-
a) on line through our website www.withlovetradingltd.com.
Register online to:-
b) By telephoning our customer services team on 0844-209-20-37.
Our phone lines will be open from Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm with an answer phone facility outside those hours and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Your credit/ debit card will be authorized when your order is placed and processed ,but you will not be charged for the value of the goods until the point that they are ready to be dispatched to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.No items will be dispatched to customers until payments have been processed and cleared.
Placing an Order cont'd:-
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
A delivery charge will be added to the value of your order.
Where customers place orders using the online wholesale Order form:-
We shall do our utmost to ensure that availability to the website is uninterrupted and that transmissions are error free. However, due to the nature if the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also your access to the internet may also be occasionally suspended or restricted, to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of a new collection, facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of such suspensions or restrictions.
With Love grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of its website, but not to download [other than page caching], nor allow you to modify any of the site in whole or part without the prior express written consent of With Love . This licence does not permit the resale of, or any commercial use of this website or its contents.
This licence does not permit for commercial or other purpose, use of the collection, its designs, product listings, descriptions, prices, downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant. The website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of With Love.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, ,or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. Please understand that you, and not With Love trading Ltd, is responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your computer to us; and that you must use the website for lawful purposes only. Please note, for card and other details With Love have a secure page.
• Please note that all prices listed on the website are British Pounds / Sterling.
• You agree that all information given is accurate and complete.
• All orders will be subject to product availability.
• If With Love does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit/debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched.
• All prices listed on the With Love trading website are correct at the time of entering the ionformation, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate for the United Kingdom.
• With Love shall not be bound in contract to you until we signify acceptance of your order by sending the product to you. At this point we shall confirm acceptance by sending you a confirmatory email.
• The confirmatory email will be sent to the email address provided by you in the order form.
• It is your responsibility to check all the details on this confirmatory email are correct and you must contact us as soon as possible if any of the details are incorrect.
• If your order has been declined, we shall send you an email indicating the problem.
• The delivery time during which you will receive your order is an estimate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order goods may be sent in installments if certain items are out of stock.
• When delivery is made to an address which is outside the UK, taxes and import duties may be levied once the shipment reaches your home country or country of delivery. You must meet any customs charges. The requirements of Customs policies vary worldwide and you must satisfy yourself that you comply with those requirements.
With Love accept most major credit cards including:-
• All credit and debit card holders are subject to authorization by the card user. If the issuer of your payment card does not authorize payment to us, we will not be liable in any way.
How to cancel an order or return goods:-
• You may always delete items chosen by you on the summary page before finally submitting your order.
• If you have continued your order and wish to cancel all or a part of it you will need to follow the procedure below.
• When we have heard from you that you wish to cancel the order and providing you have followed our returns procedure as laid down by With Love any sums debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re credited to that card or debit account within 30 days of the date of your order, provided that the goods returned are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you.
• You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to With Love unless the return is as a result of an error by us.
• Goods may be returned to With Love for any reason within 10days of making the order in which case we will exchange or make a refund without enquiry.
• Please note this will not apply in respect of Sale items, in which case we will exchange or give credit notes for the same value to be used for other items within the With Love Collection, this will remain valid for 6 months.
• Returns should be put into the pre addressed returns plastic envelope and sent back to
Angel Fulfilment & Distribution
Par Moor Rd,
• You will be able to effect an exchange of goods within 10 days of your initial order.
• You will have to pay for the return postage yourself, however we will happily post you out a different style or size for free.
3.1 With Love shall do all within its power to deliver all orders by the date speciﬁed on the order conﬁrmation, or the date advised at the time the orders was made and accepted.
3.2 Notwithstanding 3.1 above, With Love shall in no circumstances be responsible for any costs arising from delays to delivery dates beyond their control and delayed delivery shall not be a valid reason for customers to cancel their orders.
3.3 It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the contents of any consignment are in accordance with the packing list attached and, if no packing list is present, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact With Love immediately to ensure that all items comprising a consignment are present. Once signed for, no claims for failure to deliver may be levied against With Love.
4.1 If a genuine fault with any item is established With Love will replace the item, or if a replacement is not available, issue a credit note. A credit note will also be issued in respect of the costs reasonably incurred by the customer in returning genuinely faulty items to With Love.
4.2 Strict attention must be given to the care labels on the garments and failure to comply with the recommended care instructions will not constitute a valid reason for return.
5.1 With Love warrants that the goods supplied will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by With Love.
5.2 All other warranties, conditions or terms relating to ﬁtness for purpose, quality or condition as to goods whether express or implied by statute or common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6.1 Ownership of the goods, which are the subject of these conditions of sale, shall not pass to the customer until they are fully paid for, but the risk in the goods shall be borne by the customer from the date of delivery.
As with all web sites we collect personal information when you shop online at www.withlovetradingltd.com.
We use this information to make your shopping as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order and inform you of any delays or problems and also to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is as follows:-
• Your name:- so we know what to call you.
• Email address:– so that we can email you confirmations, delays offers etc.
• Delivery address:- for obvious reasons.
• Telephone number, including mobile:- so that we can get hold of you, only if there is a problem.
• Credit Card details:- We only ask for these when you place an order.
With Love Trading use the latest secure server to ensure that this information is protected to the highest standards.
With Love will never pass your details onto a third party for marketing purposes.
There are only two circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:-
• With Agents [including credit reference agencies ,credit card clearing agencies [Barclays Merchant services in the UK and Payment Tech in the USA] fraud prevention and detection agencies]that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In such cases they will only be given the information needed, to enable them to complete their tasks.
• In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold top or purchased by another company [Our data records are part of our business].
• Consumers in the E.U under the Consumer Protection [Distance selling] Regulations 2000 have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of goods within 7 working days of the day of receipt of the order where the goods are ordered through the internet, digital television mail order telephone or fax.
• If you wish to cancel your order you must notify our Customer Service team on Tel: 0844-209-20-37 and confirm your instructions within 7 working days of the date of the order and must return any goods delivered within 14 days of the cancellation of the contract at your expense.
8.1 This contract is subject to the laws of England & Wales. Disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.