1) All our cashmeres should be handwashed in woolite or similar detergent in lukewarm or cold water, be placed in a towel and gently squeezed to remove excess water, pulled straight and line dried.
2) All our silks should be either handwashed in cold or lukewarm water as for our cashmeres, or machine washed on cold or 30 degreee delicate wash, and then be line dried. **NO TUMBLE DRYING**
3) All our cottons may be machine washed on cold or 30 degree wash and be line dried. **NO TUMBLE DRYING**
4) For style A111 Long Shirts we recommend hand or delicate machine wash only, as the shell buttons are fragile and may be damaged by a fast action of the metal drum in machine washing.
5) For all swimwear including sarongs, please hand wash in cool water with bleach free detergent and line dry. **NO TUMBLE DRYING**